Saturday, November 22, 2008

Create Stage- Process Journal

November 11th, 2008.
Today I posted my outsourced video request on the Flat Classroom Project Wiki however, people deleted it so i had to post it again. Nobody signed up to do mine even though I think that it is quite easy to do. I have to be patient with this. I will continue working on my video even if no one does my outsourced part so that I don't waste any time doing nothing. I wrote my request on a Microsof Word document and waited until people stopped editing the Wiki because that is how things get lost. When i finally got my turn, I just copy and pasted it on there so that I don't take a long time and keep people waiting.

November 19th, 2008.
Today I continued researching my topic and trying to get some images that depict Google taking over the world. I didn't find that many pictures so I still have to continue researching and doing what I was doing this lesson next lesson.

November 23rd, 2008.
Today I collected pictures and images that show all the different aspects of Google and what Google is trying to do in the future like producing the Google Phone and other such ideas. I will hopefully do the script of the video next lesson according to the pictures I have collected. After doing that, I will have to create the video using Move Maker and post it on the Ning. I think that I might be able to finish it by Thursday.

No comments: