Saturday, November 22, 2008

Video Design and Plan

Here is a plan of what I am going to do for my video.

  • First, I am going to have a scene of a group of students in a normal class doing what they would normally do.
  • Then I am going to have a scene with a group of people running into the school with Google signs and flags or anything that depicts Google with them.
  • After that I am going to have a series of pictures depicting Google taking over the world. I will try to get pictures of all the aspects of Google like arts, education, and entertainment.
  • I will also be saying some information while the pictures are rolling about Google and about what I think is going to happen to Google as I am in the B group which is Innovation, Invention, and Prediction.

I will try to have the first two scenes of the video outsourced to anyone outside Qatar; I will also try to get a couple of people to do them from each part of the globe like one person from, USA, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East.

I will use Movie Maker to create this video because I am more familiar with it and I have used it before to create a video.

I will try to get all the pictures before November 23rd and have the script of what I am going to say written before November 25th. That way, I will have time to create the video by November 27th. I can still do my video even without the outsourced part; whenever I do get it, I can just add it to my video. I don’t have to wait for them to finish it so that I can start my video.

No comments: